MON Feb. 10 – Healthy Hunger – Cobs
WED Feb. 12 – Hot Dogs for sale at lunch
THURS Feb. 13 – Non-instructional Day: NO SCHOOL
FRI Feb. 14 – Non-instructional Day: NO SCHOOL
SPREAD THE WORD
WED Feb. 26 @ 7pm – OPEN HOUSE
Help us get the word out by telling your friends and family about our upcoming Open House.
Week 1: Get Fit Photo Challenge
- 10 points a picture
- Must show you doing something you doing something active. How do you stay fit?
Week 2: Random Act of Kindness
- Promote positive mental health by doing good for others.
- Sign and submit to a parent or get caught by a teacher for fitness February points.
- 20 points.
Week 3: Meal-Plan Tracker
- 50 points
- Track your meals, make healthy choices and have a parent sign your sheet.
Week 4: Track Your Fitness
- Count the hours of physical activity you commit to outside of school.
- Ensure there is a parent signature on all the hours submitted.
- 5 point per hour.
Fun Run Friday’s
- Timed run obstacle inside the gym and the hallways.
- Track laps, 1 points a lap.
- 10 minutes timed.
- February 7th, 14th and 28th
ATHLETICS & SQUADS
Tournament: Grade 6 to 8
Students played exceptionally well and won a few games each in the tournaments. They showed great sportsmanship, character and conduct both on and off the court.
The Grade 7/8 boys pulled away with their first win against Chinook Winds with a final score of 26-15. We are very proud of the hard work and continue improvement you boys showed all season.
Next week on Feburary 11th, the Grade 7 Boys take on Hertiage Christian Academy at 4:15 pm and the Grade 7/8 Boys Team takes on Rundle Academy at 5:30 pm. We wish them all the best next week!
FROM THE CALENDAR
Brighten Up Your Nights With GLOW – Calgary’s Winter Festival
Winter has this reputation for being cold, dark, and lonely. But GLOW, Calgary’s only winter festival, is bringing warmth, light, and laughter to our winter nights! Downtown Calgary wants to help you embrace winter and get outside this February. From February 14 – 16, 2020, you can stay warm during a crisp winter’s night with delicious food, cozy drinks, and fun activities for the whole family.