Support North Point
North Point creates a setting in which boys are challenged and motivated, resulting in a genuine love of learning. Making this happen requires resources and strong support from the broader community. Your help keeps North Point in a class of its own.
Our school is young and expanding rapidly. While tuition and government funding cover school operations, your charitable gifts are crucial to supporting our growth during this exciting time. Donations will provide much-needed support to our growing student body for:
FUND A FUTURE
Every gift – of any size – makes a difference and benefits all of our boys.
How to Support
Charitable gifts to enhance the North Point School experience can come through the generosity of current and past families (parents and grandparents), corporations, businesses, faculty, staff, friends and the community at large.
Thank you for considering a gift to North Point. Donations to North Point School may be made in the form of:
- One-Time Donation
- Contribute via cheque or pre-authorized debit.
- Multi-payment Gift
- Donate monthly or annually via cheque or pre-authorized debit.
- Matching Gifts
- Many corporations will match a tax-deductible gift made by employees. You can contact your company HR department to find out if they will match your donation to North Point.
- Gifts of Securities
- Donating publicly traded stocks and securities provide a tax receipt for the appreciated value of the donation, and you are free from capital gains tax.
- Bequests and Planned Giving
- Making a gift through your will, such as a bequest or life insurance, allows you to leave a legacy for future generations of North Point students.
- Gifts in Kind & Donations to Fundraising Events
- If you would like to sponsor (cash or in-kind donations) a North Point program, Friday Active Living activity or other event such as our monthly Fun Lunch, please contact us.
- We are always looking for helping hands for activities or special projects at the school.
Thank you for your interest in supporting North Point.
There are several easy, tax-advantageous ways for you to make your gift.
Donate by Phone
Donate by Mail
North Point School for Boys
2445 – 23rd Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2T 0W3
Please make cheque(s) payable to North Point School for Boys.