About North Point School & Our Team
North Point School taps into students’ natural curiosity and energy as a foundation for life-long learning. We create an environment for Kindergarten to Grade 12 students where they are challenged and motivated, developing into young adults of integrity with a genuine love of learning. Through strong mentorship, personalized learning and purposeful active experiences, students will develop leadership skills necessary to navigate tomorrow’s world. The North Point School Education Authority includes our North Point School for Girls and our North Point School for Boys programs, as well as our co-educational North Point High School. Founded in 2014, we have grown to 175 students. Our faculty and staff are a small dynamic team who work cohesively and drive the road less-travelled.
North Point School for Girls is seeking an inspiring teacher to join our team on Fridays for the full 2022-23 school year.
Successful applicants will:
- be excited about working in a unique learning cohort, with a small class-size of girls ranging in grades 4-8.
- be committed to working with girls with diverse learning needs.
- have an ability to personalize learning experiences.
- have an interest and experience in teaching math and language arts curriculum.
- possess strong communication and problem-solving skills, and be a team player.
- Bachelor of Education.
- Alberta Education Teaching Certificate or Interim Certificate in good standing.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and contact information for two (2) references to Dave Jackson at email@example.com
Successful candidates will need to provide a recent Police Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search.
We sincerely appreciate all applications received; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.